If you are thinking, how can I help?
We are looking for enthusiastic and motived individuals who can work within our existing programs in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa, together with our local volunteers, interns, and staff. The nature of the work would embark on various fields. Mostly, it involves conducting trainings in communities, women in leadership, policy, human rights education, economic literacy, supporting general administration, social media, and fundraising. Our head office is located in Jinja, 3 hours drive from Kampala, where we also run one of our programs.
You can fill up our form and we will get back to you shortly.
- Responsible: Lili Felix, owner of the website womenrisingforafrica.org.
- Purpose: To send email notifications related to your query.
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party (i.e. you), by sending the form.
- Recipients: The data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. In any case, the data you provide to us are located on servers based within the EU or managed by Data Processors covered by the “Privacy Shield” agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained to additional information.